EACPT welcomes support from corporate partners and there are several ways for corporations to be recognized for their support of the organization and its goals.
If you would like to support us, please contact our chairman Prof. Gonzalo Calvo or chairperson-elect Prof. Tabassome Simon.
By Supporting EACPT as a Corporate Sponsor, your company will :
- Advance European professional and ethical excellence and standards for clinical use of medicines and clinical research on drugs in Europe via the activities and engagement of EACPT
- Further professional networking, education and mobilizing of health decision-makers and public opinion in support of continued discovery and developing of safe and effective new medicines.
- Support the role of clinical pharmacologists in advising policy makers on how the specialty can contribute to human health and well-being.
EACPT is committed to working together with sponsors, engaging them in high-level discussions and providing them with opportunities to support activities and projects. Sponsors will benefit from the association with EACPT including :
- access to European key opinion leaders and experts in the field
- visibility within an on-line hub of professionals engaged in research, education and policy work
- tangible and practical contribution to information and educational resources developed for the professional community
- EACPT is committed to promoting European professional and ethical excellence and standards for clinical use of medicines and clinical research on drugs. EACPT also aims to advise policy makers on how the specialty can contribute to human health.
- EACPT includes all national organizations for clinical pharmacology in Europe and provides educational and scientific support for the more than 4000 individual professionals interested in clinical pharmacology and therapeutics throughout the European region, with its congresses attended by a global audience.
- EACPT’s leadership is committed to growing the role and impact of clinical pharmacology and therapeutics within Europe.